(1) Returns to Ethstat Ethical Stationery CIC are only accepted alongside a valid returns number. You can obtain your returns number by emailing customer services at email@example.com. In the overwhelming majority of cases this will be by courier pick up. It is essential that the goods are returned in a securely fastened box with the returns number clearly visible printed on the outside.
(2) Ethstat Ethical Stationery CICwill not accept returns without a valid returns number and it is strongly advised that you DO NOT send goods back to us unannounced.
(3) If returned goods are found on inspection to be defective, the cost of returning the item will be refunded to you. Authorised product returns must be sent to: Customer Returns, Ethstat Ethical Stationery CIC, 1, Lion Lodge, Spout Hill Addington CR0 5AN
(3) When goods are returned to Ethstat Ethical Stationery CIC, the packaging must not be damaged in any way, shape or form. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return and undamaged return of any goods.
(4) Ethstat Ethical Stationery CIC, cannot accept liability for packages damaged during transit. It is the Customer’s responsibility to wrap the product adequately to prevent damage.
(5) We advise that we collect goods to return them rather than you sending them to us yourself. If you do decide to post them its at your own cost. Proof of postage is not proof of delivery and you are therefore strongly advised to send your package by recorded delivery, registered post or courier, and to insure the goods for their full value.
(6) On receipt of a product returned as faulty, we will test it to identify the fault you have notified to us.
(7) If following the testing process, the product is found to be in good working order without defect, we will return the product to you, and the carriage costs of this return will be your responsibility. Please note that if you have, in the meantime, required us to provide you with a replacement product before completion of the testing process, you will have to pay for this product also.
(8) Unless otherwise stated in the manufacturer’s documentation, all goods delivered to a UK mainland address carry a 12-month manufacturer’s warranty. Customers who wish to make a warranty claim must comply with the manufacturer’s instructions and warranty procedure. In order to resolve your problem as quickly as possible, we may refer you to the product manufacturer who will deal directly with the return. In these instances, we will provide you with the contact information for the relevant manufacturer. If you are a consumer, this does not affect your statutory rights.
(9) This warranty shall not apply if the goods have been worked upon, altered or damaged in any way by the Customer or its employees or agents, or to goods not used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
(10) Some manufacturers require goods to be returned within 14 days or less in order to secure refund. In such instances the manufacturer’s time limit will apply and therefore Ethstat Ethical Stationery CIC, will only accept a return within 14 days of purchase or the manufacturer’s time limit, if that limit is less than 14 days. This is clearly indicated on the catalogue page for the particular product. We can only accept the return of a defective product that does not meet the description, if they are returned to us within 14 days. Beyond that period you will be deemed to have accepted the goods and you must therefore check the goods promptly on receipt.
(11) In exceptional circumstances and only when the wholesaler agrees in writing, we may accept returns outside of this initial period. This will be entirely at the discretion of the wholesaler and does not affect your statutory rights. In these exceptional circumstances a minimum restocking of 30% will be applied to your order. If the restocking fee is larger you will be notified in writing prior to collection.